Hey! I’m Megan, the rainbow-haired founder of Well Dressed Mess. Thanks for stoppin’ by!
I created this blog in December of 2016 after a horrendous breakup and long battle with anxiety medication, simply because I always wanted to start one and I thought it would cheer me up.
What started out as an effort to distract myself from and heal my pain, soon took on a life of its own and marked the beginning of a sweet community centered around being/loving yourself & life in all its messiness!
My intentions are to help others live a happier, colorful, and more authentic life with my content & be inspired to adventure wherever their creativity takes them! Another major reason I started WDM was to help fight the stigma that comes with anxiety and depression, which I have suffered from myself. Talking about it on here seems to be therapeutic to me and others.
Oh, and I like to use this space to document my work & travels on my Airstream travel trailer. Here is “Phoebe”, named after my favorite character from “Friends” TV show. She is 50 years old! But her explorations are far from over.
Being strange is totally welcome here, but don’t be a stranger! Please drop a comment or send me a message to say hello.
Some Random Nuggets About Me
- I love Jesus!
- I founded a freelance copywriting business, Dauntless Done Write. I’m for hire 🙂 Check it out here!
- 21 years of age as of St. Patty’s Day, 2017!
- I love crescent moons and cacti.
- Give me planners and to-do lists or give me death!
- I have anxiety and depression and use meditation/yoga to combat it. I also like to talk about it on here!
- I LOVE TO BAKE.
- Vinyl > Mp3’s
- If you take me to a bookstore or an antique shop, don’t expect to get out of there for a few hours.
- Destiny’s Child, TLC, and JoJo = My Jam
- My favorite colors are all of them, EXCEPT ORANGE.
- I love transparency and having heart-to-hearts with strangers.
I am so incredibly grateful to all the readers of Well Dressed Mess. Thank you so much for letting another dreamer know that they aren’t just a “shout in the void”. Love you guys!